How to get capture screen snapshot in android emulator AVD( Android Virtual Device ).
Screenshot are one of the most common thing to become an android developer because if you are a android application developer then taking screenshot of your android apps and sending them to your customers, team members or project manger is very important . So here is the complete step by step tutorial for Take screenshot in android emulator AVD in Eclipse tutorial.
How to Take screenshot in android emulator AVD in Eclipse tutorial.
1. Start Eclipse IDE on your computer and start android emulator.
2. Click on Window .
3. Now click on Show View -> Others.
4. Now click on Device under Android tab .
5. Click on your Emulator then click on small camera icon.
6. Now your Device screen capture screen will be open in front on your computer. Click on Save button to take current screenshot of your android emulator.
7. Save the screen shot into your computer. So here is the final screen shot.