How to solve the android.support.v7.widget.CardView error by adding library package in Eclipse.
This error is mostly comes when android developers trying to use CardView in android application on Eclipse IDE interface. So This error could be easily removable by importing CardView library into Eclipse then -> Your project. So here is the complete step by step tutorial for Solve no resource identifier found for attribute ‘cardcornerradius’ in package error in Eclipse.
How to Solve no resource identifier found for attribute ‘cardcornerradius’ in package error in Eclipse .
1. Make sure you have installed Android Support Library using SDK Manager.
2. Now import CardView library into Eclipse.
File -> Import -> Android -> Existing Android Code Into Workspace .
3. Now locate CardView library. Your cardview library should be here :
SDK Manager Folder\extras\android\support\v7\cardview .
4. Now next step is convert our imported CardView library project as library.
Right click on CardView project( ALT + ENTER ) -> Properties -> Android -> Library -> ( Check Is Library ).
5. Now we need to import CardView library inside our Android project.
Right click on your android project -> Properties -> Android -> Library -> Add -> CardView .
Here you go Now your error is solved…Enjoy.. For any query or help please comment below.