How to solve Emulator x86 error in android studio.
This error ” Emulator error x86 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration android studio Please ensure Intel HAXM is properly installed and usable. CPU acceleration status: HAX kernal module not installed.” shows because Intel graphics acceleration software is not installed on your windows computer and in absence of Intel HAXM software your android studio or eclipse dose not support emulator because Intel HAXM provides windows a layer platform to accelerate CPU( Central processing unit ) and graphics memory so emulator can run above it via Intel platform. So here is the complete step by step tutorial for Solve Emulator error x86 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration android studio error.
Emulator error x86 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration in android studio error solution.
1. Open your Android SDK Manager installation folder.
2. Click on SDK Manager.exe .
3. Now scroll down and check to install ” Intel x86 Emulator Accelerator (HAXM installer) “.
4. After done installing navigate ” SDK manager\extras\intel\Hardware_Accelerated_Execution_Manager ” and install intelhaxm-android.exe software.
5. Now restart your computer after installation complete and your error is solved so emulator runs without showing any error.
Screenshot of emulator after fix error :