What is the Blueprint feature in Android Studio 2.2 & about its benefits with simple user guide.
Today on 20 September, 2016 when i have open my Android Studio to make tutorial for my website then i have noticed that studio has showing an update notice so i have updated it. Now my Android studio is updated and it has an even more usable user friendly design view that is called as Blueprint View. This view comes view Studio 2.2 and everyone who wish to use this latest feature of Studio have must update their Android Studio to latest version. So here is the complete step by step tutorial for Show Hide Latest Blueprint Design View in Android Studio Activity.
How to Show Hide Latest Blueprint Design View in Android Studio Activity Screen.
1. First step is to update your Android Studio to latest version.
2. Open your android project.
3. Open your project’s activity_main.xml file.
4. Here you go now after opening your activity_main.xml file now click on Design button which is present just above your screen.
5. Now your design screen might look like below screenshot.
6. Now click on Show Blueprint button.
7. Here you go now Now your activity’s design blueprint view will show on your screen.
To hide this view again and show simple design view just click on the Show Design button, which is just placed at the left side of Show Blueprint button.