How to install stand alone Out source android apps setup apk file install on Android virtual device( AVD ).
External source apk files means the stand alone android apps and games setup files with .apk extension. Because android gives us the ability to install all the files from Google play store and android emulator dose not come with pre-install Google play store application so with the use of manually application installation process app developer can install any app on their android emulator and user you emulator like real mobile phone device to play games. So here is the complete step by step tutorial for Manually Install external apk files on android emulator in Android studio,Eclipse.
How to Manually Install external apk files on android emulator in Android studio,Eclipse.
Note: My in this tutorial i am installing YouTube android app on android emulator using command prompt.
1. Start android emulator in your computer.
2. Copy your stand alone apk file inside your Sdk Manager -> tools folder.
3. Now open Command prompt(CMD) on your computer.
4. Now goto your SDK Manger-> tools folder using cd command like i do in below example.
4. Now after that type adb install YouTube.apk then press Enter and wait for 1-2 minutes.
Here you go now YouTube android application is successfully installed on your android emulator.