How to manually add com google android gms:play-services, ads, wearable and maps libraries inside android app project.
Google play services library is basically divided into 4 different libraries developed for each unique purpose. The basic google play services library is mostly used to integrate Google+ login and Google analytics inside android applications and other libraries are used to integrate Google maps, Google ads and Google wearable. So here is the complete step by step tutorial for Import Add Google Play Services library in Android Studio Build.Gradle File.
How to Import Add Google Play Services library in Android Studio Build.Gradle File.
1. Start Android Studio.
2. Open your project ( In which you want to import Google play services library ).
3. Click on Build -> Edit Libraries and Dependencies .
4. Click on Dependencies -> Small + button .
5. Click on Library dependency.
6. Now select Any Google support library as per your project requires and press on OK button and your library will be successfully added into build.Gradle file.