How do i start my first android app through android studio.
First read my help article about How to install Android studio + Android sdk manager on windows platform. Starting new project in Android studio is a bit difficult to beginner because there are so much settings and configuration you have to setup before starting new fresh project. So here is the complete tutorial for How to start first new android project in Android Studio latest version.
How to start first new android project in Android Studio.
1.Download & Install Android Studio+SDK manager in your computer.
2. After done the whole downloading and installing you have found android studio official icon on your computers home screen.
3. Double click and run program.
4. If this is your first android project after android studio then it will show you a Windows security alert so click on ” Allow Access “.
5. Now it will ask you about selecting Android studio ui theme ” Intellij , Dracula ” .
6. After selecting the Android UI theme ” Start a new android project “.
7. Now enter Application Name, Company Domain name then click on Next button.
8. Now you have to select the form factor your app will run on , Select minimum SDK or leave it by default then click on Next.
9. After that select Blank Activity .
10. Now add the activity name, layout name, activity title, menu resource name then click on Finish button.