Simplest easiest method to access find key hash in windows step by step tutorial for beginners.
The key hash is a type of simple authenticate key generate by your android development enviournment which will authenticate our developed android application ( In which we are going to add Facebook login ) and gives us the access to use Facebook login into our app. So here is the complete step by step tutorial for Get Generate key hash for Facebook in android in windows XP,7,8.1,10.
How to Get Generate key hash for Facebook in android in windows XP,7,8.1,10.
2. After download OpenSSL extract the downloaded folder into C drive .
3. Now locate your debug.keystore file which is inside your .android folder. The folder is located on C:\Users\YourUserName\.android .
4. Copy debug.keystore file into your JDK’s installation bin folder . For example My Jdk’s bin folder is located on C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.7.0_72\bin .
5. Start CMD ( Command prompt ) as Run as Administrator.
6. Goto C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.7.0_72\bin into Command prompt.
7. Now paste below lines in CMD and press enter.
keytool -exportcert -alias androiddebugkey -keystore debug.keystore > c:\openssl\bin\debugkey.txt
8. Now enter keystore password as android and press enter.
9. Now goto OpenSSL’s bin folder in command prompt My OpenSSL’s bin folder is located on C:\openssl\bin .
10. Now execute below command in CMD and press enter.
openssl sha1 -binary debugkey.txt > debug_hash_key.txt
11. Now once more run the below command.
openssl base64 -in debug_hash_key.txt > debug_real_key.txt
Here you go now open C:\openssl\bin folder and there your can see a text file name as debug_real_key.txt open that file and your key hash is present inside that file.