Manually submit records value inside MySQL database table through phpmyadmin control panel without php coding.
PhpMyAdmin control panel gives us the facility to directly information submission to MySQL database table this facility are called as Direct Data insertion . With the use of this method php website developer can manually add records inside database table with one click simplest method. So here is the complete step by step tutorial for Directly insert data into MySQL db table using phpmyadmin.
How to Directly insert data into MySQL db table using phpmyadmin.
1. Start your Xampp control panel by enabling Apache & MySQL server.
2. Type Localhost/phpmyadmin into your web browser address bar.
3. Select your database(In which you want to add records).
4. After selecting your database it will open your existing database now all the tables inside database will appear on your PhpMyAdmin control panel screen, So click on small Insert button displaying front of table name.
5. Now insert data into given table forms and click on Go button.
6. Now it will display you conformation message 1 row inserted.