How to drop (Remove) table in mysql database in PhpMyAdmin example step by step.
MySQL database tables can be easily delete through phpmyadmin control panel with simple one button click method. Deleting MySQL tables inside database makes it more easy to organize because web developer can delete all the un-used tables. So here is the complete step by step tutorial for Delete table in mysql database in phpmyadmin xampp.
How to Delete table in mysql database in phpmyadmin xampp.
1. Start xampp control panel so start Apache & MySQL.
2. Open Localhost/phpmyadmin in your web browser.
4. Now after clicking on database list of all tables inside selected database will show on your PhpMyAdmin control panel.
5. Now click on Drop button to delete a particular table.
6. Now it will ask you once more to conform your deletion request that ” You are about to destroy a complete table . Do you really want to execute drop table_Name ?”.
Here you go now click on OK button to delete tables in phpmyadmin.