How to easily Drop complete MySQL database.
Deleting MySQL database is the most important process of php online web development because when php developers starts creating php sample code projects then there are lots of database created each & every time so xampp phpmyadmin control panel loads slowly but after removing non usable database from phpmyadmin it will load more smooth and fast. So here is the complete step by step tutorial for Delete MySQL database in phpmyadmin xampp.
How to Delete MySQL database in phpmyadmin xampp.
1. Start xampp control panel by enabling Apache & MySQL.
2. Type localhost/phpmyadmin into your web browser to open phpmyadmin MySQL database control panel.
3. Click on your database to select which you want to delete.
4. After opening database click on Operations.
5. Click on Drop the database(DROP).
6. Now it will ask you once more as conformation that ” You are about to destroy a complete database , do you really want to execute drop database DatabaseName. ”
7. Click on OK button to Delete MySQL database in phpmyadmin xampp. Here you go now your database is successfully delete.