How to Manually add tables to existing database in PhpMyAdmin.
Tables are most important part of a MySQL database because without tables database are no more important for its user because all the dynamic content also known as information stores into MySQL tables into rows & columns form. So here is the complete step by step tutorial for Create table in MySQL db using phpmyadmin xampp server.
How to Create table in MySQL db using phpmyadmin xampp server.
1. Start xampp control panel and run Apache , MySQL server.
2. Open your web browser and type localhost/phpmyadmin into your address bar.
3. Now first you have to create MySQL database so read my tutorial for How to create MySQL database in phpmyadmin.
4. After successfully creating database click on database name at the left side bar to open it.
5. Enter Table Name , Number of columns you want to create in Table for example ( Id, name, roll_No, address…etc ).Then press GO button.
6. Now enter Column name, Column data Type, Column Length/Values( 255 ) , If you are using id field then Tick A_I( auto increment ).( Click on image to see it into full size ).
7. After completing all the submission click on Save button.
Here you go now your table is successfully created.