Test run android apps using Emulator in windows computer.
Android virtual device also known as AVD is used to test, run, execute android apps at developing time on computers. Android emulator provide us the path to test your newly developed android applications directly on windows computer, Mac PC’s, Linux computer. AVD creates same environment as android mobile phones on windows computer these environments system image set-up called as emulator. Application developer can test their newly developed app on this emulator and they works same as they do in real mobile phones. AVD emulator makes our windows, Linux, Mac pc platform friendly so android apps runs on it. So here is the complete step by step tutorial for Create Android Virtual Device Emulator on Android Studio.
Create Android Virtual Device Emulator on Android Studio.
1. Start android studio on your computer.
2. Click on AVD Manager icon.
3. Click on Create Virtual Device.
4. Select any device or select Nexux one 3.7 480×800 hdpi device. After that click on Next button.
5. Select any of android version for your emulator and again click on next button.
6. Now click on Finish button to complete avd creating procedure.
7. To start your created android emulator simply click on Play icon present at the front of emulator name.